AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 30, 2024

AE finds

I found these necklaces in American Eagle. The first one is exactly similar to one worn by Suri Cruise in a picture I saw in the internet. Suri Cruise is a celebrity I really like. Her style is totally awesome. The chain and heart necklace was also originally inspired by Suri Cruise. In one picture I saw her wearing a silver chain necklace with a heart locket. It was so pretty. After that I always noticed necklaces like that. But yesterday I bought a slightly different version. This one is gold and the chain is not like a heavy chain. If you search the internet you can find a picture of Suri Cruise wearing such a thick silver chain with a heart locket. In that picture she wears a pink Indian dress with a green blazer.

No comments: