AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Layering for the season

Fall is a time when temps drop. There is a chill in the air sometimes and the breeze is more brisk. Layering is a word that is often repeated a lot when it comes to fall wardrobe. Layering was very difficult for me. Yet I did not like to buy clothes that have the faux layered look. A different colored fabric peeking out at the bottom of the top layer giving the impression that you are wearing a long tee underneath the top layer but actually it is a piece of fabric in a different color that is attached to the only layer. I did not like this faux look but I was not good at real layering. I read somewhere that if layering is not done well it can make you look bulky. The key to layering is that the T shirt or tank top you wear inside has to be very thin. Then layering will work. Here are some layering ideas:
These two tops above can help you layer well.
I dont know if it is okay to layer with this kind of shirt but if you wear a plaid shirt over this you get a pattern on pattern look.

No comments: