AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Top Knot with Scrunchie

I know top knot with scrunchies is very common. But I never tried it. Recently I saw a nice version of this in a youtube video. The hairstyle I found used huge scrunchies. It had the hair pulled through the srunchie at the top of the head and pulled through once more so it is folded as a knot or bun at the top of the head and the extra length just hangs loose. I straightened my hair so I could try it. I saw this in a shorts youtube video by Kshetra Mithun, a child model. I tried to get a picture of that hairstyle from the video but could not. I think children and grown ups can look nice in that hairstyle. You can also try velvet scrunchies with this hairstyle, I think. This hairstyle looks extra nice if you have bangs.

No comments: