AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Fall Fashion

As we transition to fall weather I would like to live in sweatpants and hoodies or sweatshirts. I love that we can wear sweatpants everywhere. I started seeing sweatpants everywhere only recently. Obviously not for weddings or special occasions but we can wear sweatpants to go to the mall. The best version of sweatpants I saw was in Old Navy when I saw a very thin girl wearing a black top and white sweatpants. The top was like a long sleeved T-shirt. It was so casual and yet so beautiful. I prefer sweatpants to jeans. Below are pics of sweatpants from old navy but these are store models and not the customer I was talking about who styled white sweatpants and black long sleeved shirt in a very pretty way.

No comments: