AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 12, 2024

Coralville Trail

This past Friday, myself, my two children, and my brother also went to four Squire trail or four square trail-a nature trail in the city of Coralville. The trail is very green. It is overgrown with the branches of trees. I took a few photos. The path has stones and steps carved into the mud. On the side were small plants with flowers. I noticed lots of purple flowers and yellow flowers and a few white flowers. On either side is the thickest luxuriant greenery. It seemed like a forest. I did get very tired. There seemed a lot of walking. In the end we reached the reservoir. Then we started walking back. Finally we reached the car. I enjoyed the trail although the walk was tiring.
A sight during the trail.

No comments: