AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 26, 2024

Fall Dresses

This Summer I wanted to buy lots of dresses and wear lots of dresses throughout summer. That was my plan at the beginning of summer. At the beginning of summer I bought two dresses. Both were from JC Penney. One is orange. And the other is denim. I wore both once. But after that my enthusiasm just reduced or I got caught up in other things and I did not buy any more dresses in summer. But I am happy I at least bought two dresses. Last week I stumbled upon a haul of awesome junior clothes. I had one to two hours of pure joy browsing through the clothes and jewelry and styling ideas. Even though I would love to live in sweatshirts and sweatpants in fall it would be nice to wear a dress for a special occasion in fall. To pair a dress with a knitted cardigan would be cute. And for real special occasions I found so many cute dresses. One denim dress was paired with a denim choker and boots and silver bag. Here are pictures of some of the dresses I liked.
Fall is a time when most people choose sombre colors. But it may be unexpected to wear a floral dress in fall.

No comments: