AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Hoodies to feel happy in

Hoodies to feel happy in! This is from JC Penney juniors back to school collection. I love these because of the happy colors, the characters on them, the names of univs or places, and the loose fit. So perfect for lounging, studying chores, errands, and every casual activity.
My fathers friends daughters name is Minni Khanna. One day during my childhood my family visited New Delhi from Kerala. My father took us to meet my father's old friend from the very early days of his career. My father's friends last name is khanna and we called him khanna uncle. When we reached his house his daughter Minni called myself and my sibling and her younger brother ( my younger brother was too young) and we went from their home to a nearby sweet shop. There, Minni sweetly piled us with lots of north Indian sweets. I like this Minnie mouse sweatshirt because of my sweet memory of Minni Khanna. I also like the fact that it is long.

No comments: