AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 13, 2023

Autumnal Touches

Today I placed these fall things in our house. I really like to add seasonal touches to the home.
I bought the navy and maroon pumpkins and the porcelain pumpkins from Hobby Lobby. I may have bought it last year or the year before last.
We had this branch of artificial bittersweet branches from before. The navy and pumpkin branches in velvet are from recent years.
Hydrangeas, and Calla Lillies with this branch of orange leaves that I don't know the name of.
This year for some reason I like pastel colored pumpkins. Shall post some pictures of pastel colored pumpkins you can decorate your home with that I found in the internet. If you go by car to Indiana around Thanksgiving time you will see lots of bittersweet vines by the side of the road. Their botanical name is Celastres Scandens, I think.

No comments: