AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Painting

I painted this yesterday. The colors I used are white, pink, blue, yellow, and several shades of green.
The inspiration for this painting was the picture you see above which is a painting by a child that I found in the internet. In this the green leaves are much more pronounced than in the painting I made so most probably I will be painting this again. In this painting the first thing you see is green leaves. When I paint it again I hope to emphasize the leaves. Also, the green leaves are painted over light and fluid colors that melt into each other. In the painting I made the green leaves are painted over colors that are as deep as the green leaves and they don't flow as easily as in the painting above. So I need to work on learning to get that effect.

No comments: