AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Small Flowers

It may have been last year or the year before last that I took this photograph of flowers growing from rocks. Around march or april I used to go to the newman center church. It is a short walk from where I park the car. There is a low wall made of rock on the way. One day I saw these small purple flowers growing on the rock and I photographed it. These flowers grow on their own. They are not cultivated by master gardeners or folks gifted with the green thumb. They are not tended to with water and fertilizer. The area they grow is not weeded. Yet the flowers are so pretty. Sometimes such flowers grow on tbe edge of lawns. Some times they grow in the side walk. Just as much as I like the flowers that grow in profusion I like these small flowers that look so vulnerable.

No comments: