AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 2, 2012

This is my very first blog post and I am so excited. I have been thinking so hard about what my first blog post should be about and I had pretty much decided that I would blog about the fall decorating touches I have done in my house. However today my camera has no batteries and I am totally clueless about taking pictures but I really want to blog so I will just share something that I read yesterday in another blog that touched me and resonated with everything I am feeling.

"I am happiest about knowing that I have a real relationship with a God I can trust. It multiplies every happiness and gives me peace through every disappointment." This was written by someone called Gaby in a blog called Natalie-Dressed. It is so true and echoed my feelings so perfectly.

On a slightly different note, I found another quote that also resonated with everything I am feeling right now what with writing my very first blog post. It is from the book the Great Gatsby and I found it on Gaby's blog. "Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall."  

4 comments:

Linda @ DesignInMyView said...

Anna,
Congratulations on your first post - I remember mine well!

Now over a year later.... I only caution that it is pleasantly addictive. :-)

Found you via your comment on Pure Style Home.

Cheers!

truthgraceandlife.blogspot.com said...

Hi Linda:

Thanks so much about leaving a comment on my blog. I am definitely honored and grateful. I checked out your blog. It is cute. I will definitely leave a comment on your blog as well.

Anna

Fabrizia F. said...

Hi Anna,
I see you love Jesus and that's beautiful. Thanks for the inspiring message! Keep them coming!

Anna said...

Hi Fabrizia: Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I found it so encouraging. Thank you and God bless you.

Anna