AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 13, 2013

(Updated) Tulip with Sequin trim on Gray pillow for the Family Room Sofa

I made a new pillow for the sofa in our family room. On gray fabric, I sewed a silver sequin trim in the shape of a tulip. I had this trim for a while and did not know what to do with it. Since we are in the season of tulips and since the shape of a tulip lends itself to being shaped with sequin trim and since we have tulips in our yard (my husband planted a ton) I made a tulip pattern on this gray pillow. I changed the position of the sofa also. Earlier it was like in the photo below. Also, the sequins on the white lamp you see in this last pic was made by me last week. Shall blog about it later, if possible. Have you done anything with sequin trim? I hope you have a great Monday!

No comments: