AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 26, 2024

Painting

Yesterday I added more details to a painting I painted two years ago or so.
This is how I painted this two years ago or so. Then yesterday I remembered my fathers advice-- To not leave any area in the canvas unpainted. Paint, add details, add color, add designs and make the entire canvas or paper a true painting. Yesterday I noticed lots of empty spaces in the canvas and so colored them. I darkened the color of the leaves. And made the soil a deeper brown.
I painted another plant next to the tree and made green smudges on the soil. And just added random colors of diluted yellow and orange to add depth.
This painting of butterfly was also made two years ago.
For this painting I thickened the outline of the butterfly. I drew dots on the the thick line. And I drew lines on the wings.I made the background a darker shade.

No comments: