AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 2, 2012

New Wreath for front door with berry twigs

I made this wreath for our front door. I did not like the fabric wreath that I had made earlier for this door. So I decided to change it. As I have mentioned before in this blog, I have these four adorable trees in our yard which bears berries this time of the year. The berries on the wreath are from those trees.
I like this wreath so much better than the two earlier wreaths I had for this door. The inspiration for this wreath came from Better Homes and Gardens.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

I used floral wire to tie the berries to the wreath frame. I should have used raffia, I think. I hope I can change it.
I hope you have a great day!

No comments: