AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pantry Real Estate

Location!Location! Location! That is the slogan of real estate agents when they are trying to sell a home. That was my mantra as well while I was trying to reorganize the pantry. While much more work needs to be done in the pantry, one thing I did do was put all the items that are used daily or several times a day in the most easily accessible place. In our home, the item that is used several times a day is snacks and so that was placed in prime pantry real estate.
In the shelf below that I placed items that are used maybe once a week, or once in two weeks. I grouped all the cans together.
I labelled some jars also.
The cookie jars are rarely full due to the activities of cookie monsters.
Lots more work needs to be done on the pantry. I will definitely keep you posted as and when it gets done. I want to keep a tray which contains only baking supplies. I also want to finish lining all the shelves with wrapping paper. I hope you have a great day!

No comments: