AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Table decorating

Recently when I went for a run I found that an entire street in my neighborhood was lined with small trees laden with red berries. I decided that I wanted to bring them into my home. Also, a few weeks ago in some blog I found a picture of a table decorated with only berries. It looked simple and beautiful. After that, in yet another blog I found a Thanksgiving table decorated with magenta, white and green flowers. I thought it looked unusual and pretty. This is my attempt to recreate the essence of both of those looks. I know these berries are not magenta, but they are the closest natural objects I have to the magenta flowers I saw.
This tablecloth was too small for our table when I got it. I added a bit more length on all four sides by sewing three ribbons to all four edges.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: