AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I love Chandeliers.

I love chandeliers. I would love to live in a house with a porch like this, and adorned with a chandelier like this. I love the glow of the small candle bulbs that chandeliers exude.

Source: houzz.com via Anna on Pinterest

In my dream home, even the entry hall way would have a chandelier. Chandeliers represent a period of time in history when life was slower and people took time to enjoy simple, everyday rituals such a drinking tea or pleasant conversations.
The kitchen would also have a chandelier like this. How fun it would be to saute onions, slice tomatoes, peel potatoes, bake cookies, toss salads or drink a cup of tea in the light of such a pretty chandelier.
The family room would also have a chandelier and the dining room as well, as in the picture below.

Source: houzz.com via Anna on Pinterest

The bedroom also would have a chandelier. Pretty much every room would have a chandelier in my dream home. What about you? Do you like chandeliers?

No comments: