AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Card and scrapbook page

One day when I went to Target to buy Thank You cards for my son to send to all the guests who graciously and kindly attended his graduation party, I spend a lot of time just looking at cards and thinking that someone actually made these cards. That inspired me to make my own cards as well. So I did. I made several and I shared them on the blog. But this morning I decided to make use of the cards I made by sending it to my family.
So I wrote this quote on one of the cards for my younger brother. My brother is one of the nicest and sweetest persons on the planet. I found this quote on blogs--one in a card and the other framed as wall art. The font is something I saw in the internet. Just copied it.
My younger brother is happily married and has two beautiful girls.
I am wondering what I should write in the card for my older brother. Most probably I will write a Bible verse since he loves the word.
Then I spend a lot of time cutting out shapes for scrapbooking my son's graduation pictures. I had made four big collages for his party. I want to make all of the pictures in all of the collages into scrapbook albums. If I do a little bit everyday it will get done. I hope your day is going well. May God bless you!

No comments: