AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wish, blessing or piece of advice idea for Grad party

Another thing I did for my son's graduation party was to set up a little space where guests could write on small notes of paper a wish, a piece of advice or a blessing for my son. Then they could tie it with a ribbon so it would be reminiscent of a diploma and then my son can read each note at leisure. It would be also a nice keepsake from the day of the party for my son.
I found this idea on Pinterest. To implement this idea I just set up some pens, a small box of note paper and strips of ribbon in different colors. Then I had a tray where the guests could leave the rolled up and tied note paper. I also made a small sign that said "kindly consider writing a piece of advice, a wish or a blessing for Jeremiah".
I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: