AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Cupcake photo and glitter letters

Yesterday I posted pictures from my son's gradiuation party. We have lots of cupcakes in our house now leftover from the party and all of us are into cupcakes. That probably is the inspiration behind this picture I framed yesterday. I took a scrapbook paper with a chevron pattern and then I cut out cupcake shapes from another scrapbook paper and then I stuck all the cupcakes onto the chevron paper around the photo.
I also wanted to share the glitter letters I made for a poster for my son's graduation party. To make this I bought chipboard letters and applied glue on it. Then I sprinkled glitter on it in two different shades of green. Then I stuck it on to the posterboard around the picture of my son.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: