AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Some cupcakes I frosted

I frosted these cupcakes today. I used Martha Stewart's one bowl chocolate cup cake recipe for making the cupcake and for the frosting I used Martha Stewart's basic butter cream frosting recipe. However I added blueberries to the frosting to give it a blueberry flavor.
I am still trying to find my voice in blogging. Yesterday I blogged about John3 :16 and then I deleted it thinking nobody would like it. I want to be "me" on my blog but I feel so scared. Then This morning I saw this verse in Galatians which says "O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified.? This only I want to learn from you: DId you receive the spirit by the works of law , or by the hearing of faith? Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?" Galatians, 1: 3.
That made me understand a little bit about how I can be myself on my blog. I just feel life with God is a journey. There is so much God wants to teach me and show me and make me learn. And one thing I learn about myself is that I disappoint God pretty much every day. I get angry with God. I complain, I am rude and impatient. But when I go to God and tell Him I am sorry, He forgives me. He tells me that His love for me is unfailing and unconditional. Another insight I am getting as I write this, is about the verse about "come to me if you are weary and heavy laden, and if your burden is a lot." Earlier I used to think that that verse meant we can go to God with the problems we have in our life. May be it is financial or health or whatever. But now I am realizing that I can go to God and give myself to him and ask him to change me. Because I have so much in me that needs to change. I want to be that just person who lives by faith and not by sight. Instead I am a person who always needs God to give me some sign. God always gives me signs but I think God wants me to mature into believing without signs. I want to grow into believing without signs and believing God without seeing.
Another thing I am realizing is that God is not like me at all. He is much higher, better and more amazing than I can ever understand. But the beauty is that inspite of the fact that God is so cool He still loves me even though I am lesser than Him in every way. I just want to be worthy of God's love. I want everything in me and my life to be worthy of His love. It is very hard. I cannot do it on my own. But I give my best and live my best for my King Jesus. I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: