AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Beautiful Homes from Houzz

All the images in this post are from Houzz.com.
This room in Houzz looks like a study room to me. A room devoted to the contemplation and meditation on ideas found in great books. This room is made of wood. The roof, the floors, the window frames, and the few pieces of furniture are mostly made of wood. If we sit in a uncluttered room like this we feel like studying.
This porch looks so tranquil too. The presence of potted plants adds so much life. My mother was into plants. My mother had lots of beautiful plants in my parents home. Even as I am eagerly waiting for December 25, 2023 I am also full of plans to place potted plants in the porch in 2024.
This dark and brooding room lined with books looks comforting. We can take walks in such rooms, wander around, look at the books or pull one out to read. Against the dark walls the lights look incandescent.
This porch feels so close to nature.There is so much greenery outside. One of my relatives used to live in a beautiful place which had lots of rubber trees growing in their land. This picture reminds me of their home surrounded by green except their home was not made of wood.
I like this all wood house too. In this house you can look down at the ground floor from upstairs.

No comments: