AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 14, 2023

MK Handbags

A MK handbag I really liked was in a similar style but it was a light pink. It was very compact, had a lot of compartments, and a long strap. I used to spend a lot of time arranging the bags in this style on the display table. I was not able to buy it and suddenly remembered that bag this morning. I searched for it but could not find it. This yellow bag looks most similar to the bag I liked a few years ago. It was smaller than this in my memory.
To me this seems like a bag you can carry everywhere.
This bag is similar to the one above but has an additional pocket in front.
I like this bag because it is not monochromatic. It has pink white and brown with the MK logo and pink handles.
This is another simple bag in a nice shade of orange/peach.

No comments: