AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Past Christmas decorations using pompoms

Pompoms are a versatile way to decorate for Christmas. You can buy pompoms or make your own. I have in the past years made my own pompoms and bought pompoms. If you make your own pompoms they look like they are made with yarn which they are and they look hand made. Store bought pompoms have a different look. If you search my old posts from December 6, 2012 and December 11, 2012 you can see pictures of how I used pompoms in my past christmas decorations. The posts are titled Our Christmas tree and Our Christmas mantel. I was trying to paste the pictures from the posts titled our christmas mantel and our christmas tree which have pompoms in them, into this post but could not.
This bowl has both store bought and handmade pompoms.
Here are some of the pompoms I have made in past years.
This year I placed pink hand made pompoms in lanterns as mentioned in a previous post.
Maybe next year I will use more pompoms in Christmas decorations.
Now pompom lights are also available. I do not have these lights but thought they were cool.

No comments: