AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wrapping Gifts

One thing I really like to do is to wrap gifts.Recently we had the opportunity to give some gifts and I was searching pinterest for ideas to wrap the gifts we bought. Here are some. This one with polka dots in black and white and paper flowers is cute, don't you think?
Brown paper, lace and paper peonies.....gorgeous!

Source: flickr.com via Anna on Pinterest

This one is cute as well, know?
This looks so happy. Recently when I went to Target I saw some pretty white paper with silver dots on it. I really liked it but did not buy it. I regret not buying that paper. Anyways, if I am able to, I will take pics of the gifts I wrap for this space tomorrow. Do you like wrapping gifts? Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: