AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 8, 2023

Ahsoka

I saw the movie Clone Wars in 2008. I liked the character of Ahsoka but did not know too much about her. It is only recently as in the past few weeks I learned that in 2008 her character was 14 years old. I am not a Star Wars fan and did not know much about it. A friend told me it is about good vs evil and therefore good for kids. I may have vaguely thought it is similar to mythological stories of India which also has good versus evil and a million side stories as in the Star Wars galaxy.
This picture of Ahsoka is from the internet. Earlier, I liked the character of Padme Amidala played by Natalie Portman because she was beautiful and also was curious about the character of Princess Leia. After 2008 I comepletely forgot Ahsoka. In 2023 while walking around in the mall I saw a picture of Ahsoka in a store and I remembered the 2008 movie. I thought it would be cool to wear clothing that commemorates movies you have watched or other special events.
Here is an Ahsoka hoodie. Ahsoka has its origins in the sanskrit word Ashoka which means without sorrow. I read two extremely well written internet articles about Ahsoka which describes Ahsoka's character in a detailed way. I have been reading these two articles over and over again. After reading about Ahsoka I like her more than I like Padme or Princess Leia. A famous quote by Ahsoka is "I am no Jedi." She says this because she is disillusioned by the Jedi order and not because she is on the dark side. I found a hoodie which has this quote too.
There is a store called Her Universe which has clothing of Star Wars characters and other Disney movie characters. These hoodies maybe from that store or etsy.
I hope you have a lovely day!

No comments: