AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Arizona short sleeve midi peasant dress

(Reposting) Here is a dress I liked in JC Penney. I have seen this dress in the mall near my home but have not bought it yet.
If I see a dress online I always look at the Get this look section. This gives advice on what to wear it with. Not all dresses have this feature. If I do buy the dress, I so far have never bought the earrings or bag that is recommended but usually wear with what I already have. But recently I thought it would be fun to actually put together an entire outfit. So although I have not yet put together an outfit like that I am just blogging about it. So for this dress JC Penney online recommends these. The dress is Arizona short sleeve midi peasant dress. The earrings are Teardrop earrings by Liz Claiborne. The bag is the Morgan cross body bag by Liz Claiborne. The sandals are Arizona women's Heather high heeled sandals.

No comments: