AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Books

I am currently reading this collection of short stories by the Russian author Anton Chekov. So far, I have read the first two short stories. Planning to read all of the twenty stories. Chekov is considered one of the greatest fiction writers of all time.
I also visited a book store and bought this collection of poems titled Ariel by Sylvia Plath.
I decided to go to the bookstore because Rory in Gilmore girls reads more than one book at a time. When she tires of biography she reads essays and when she is tired of essays she reads a novel and when she is tired of a novel she reads short stories. I thought that was so awesome. Once I reached the bookstore for some reason I picked this book. I am planning to read this along with the collection of short stories. Hope you have a lovely day! 

No comments: