AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 1, 2023

Shea Butter

I bought Shea butter a year ago. It is good for your skin. I think it is good for hands and feet. I mostly use it for hands and feet. I am planning to start a skin care regimen by applying shea butter regularly to my hands and feet. I think it makes your skin more transparant. I am planning to regularly apply this to my hands and feet and then shall share how my skin has benefited from Shea butter.
Skin can become so transparant that you can see the veins and arteries. Some people have such translucent skin. I don't know if Shea butter will make your skin like that. I discovered Shea butter by browsing in Walgreens. I have a relative called Shea Clare. I hope you have a lovely day!

No comments: