AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Collector

Yesterday I thought I ought to reach the level of a collector when it comes to books, hoodies, sweatshirts, jeans, dresses, nativity sets, christmas ornaments and pastel colored cookware. These are some things I would like to collect. Last year during christmas time I bought our second nativity set that lights up. The first one has figurines. I bought the second one thinking I would like to collect nativity sets. Yesterday I bought a sweatshirt and again I had the idea of becoming a collector. Here is the sweatshirt I bought yesterday.
I bought it from a store called dry goods in the mall. What I liked best about this sweatshirt apart from the color is its length.
Did you know that Dry Goods is a synonym for clothes, store bought clothes, merchandise, clothier etc. This store earlier used to not only have beautiful clothes but also showed what necklace, jacket, etc goes with what top or skirt. It is a very beautiful store. Hope you have a lovely day!

No comments: