AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 25, 2023

Reading Update

This is a reading update post. Every day I have been reading a few pages from a book of short stories by Anton Chekov. I finished reading A misfortune.
I read A Trifle from life.
I read Difficult People.
I read the story Hush.
I read the story Champagne.
I read the story Enemies.
I read the story Grasshoppers.
I read Ward No 6.
I am reading An Anonymous story now. Anton Chekov's stories are excellent. We get a glimpse into life in Russia in the late 19th century. I got the idea of doing a reading update post from a vlogger Mikayla McGregor who did a life update post when she became an exchange student and started vlogging from Bristol where she was an exchange student. So I thought I could do a reading update post. Hope you have a lovely day!

No comments: