AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 28, 2023

The Style of Suri Cruise

A celebrity whose style I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really like and admire is Suri Cruise.
This bag and dress is so beautiful.
A pink patterned dress with a green jacket. The necklace is like a silver chain with a heart locket.
This outfit is so simple.
In this picture I think she is wearing a sherpa jacket. We can get lessons in layering from Suri Cruise.
A brown and cream Argyle sweater under a navy jacket. In my opinion this is awesome layering.
A jean shacket with black pants.
A tie dye cropped tee in pink and white and tie dye pants in lots of colors.
I like this style.
I like the earrings, the hairstyle, the bag, the top and the jeans. Suri Cruise is good at making unusual combinations of colors. She does not match everything. Like in this photo the bag is a different color than the earrings which gives a surprise element.
Like a pink top and red bag. This gives me courage to try out a green top and maybe purple or yellow earrings or some such combination. Hope you have a lovely day!

No comments: