AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Ananya Singh who cleared UPSC with the 51st rank

When I was in school and college my father drilled into me the importance of having a career. My father said to have a career in the Indian Administrative Services is the best. It is very difficult to clear this exam. And although my parents provided every support and resources I did not clear the exam. But recently I did see in my phone a person who got the 51st rank. Her name is Ananya Singh. I regularly listen to her Delhi knowledge track video where she describes how she cleared this exam even though I am not studying for the UPSC and have no hopes of becoming an IAS officer. Here are some pics of her that I found in the internet.
Hope you have a lovely day!

No comments: