AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Shirt that lists the fruits of the Holy Spirit

Yesterday I bought two shirts from the Newman Center Catholic Church. On my birthday, during mass, a girl sitting in front of me was wearing this black and white shirt which listed all the fruits of the Holy Spirit. During the time of giving peace she turned around and shook my hand. She was wearing it with a deep pink skirt. She was extremely beautiful. It seemed like a special event in my life so I bought the shirt and one other yesterday. Just to wear a shirt that lists the fruits of the Holy Spirit is so awesome. It costs only $10:00.
These are the images in the back of the shirt.
In the front it is like this.
The other shirt I bought is like this in the front. It is grey and black.
In the back it says this. I really like these shirts.

No comments: