AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jeremiah on NBC's TODAY's SHOW

Yesterday my son was featured in NBC's Today's show. I am so proud of my child. I tried to pin it from NBC yesterday but could not. So today I embedded it from you tube. It aired at 7.44 am yesterday morning. I could not contain my excitement. I just want to give God all glory and praise and pray that Jeremiah continues to be a blessing! "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." James 1: 17 Here are a few more pics of Jeremiah when he was young. In Decorating/crafting news I was inspired by this clutch that I saw on the bhg website. I am working on one that looks like it. As soon as I am done I will post pics.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

Have a great Monday!

No comments: