AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Simple, warm and cozy spaces

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

Christmas is over and new years day is over but winter is not. Although it has not snowed after Christmas here, all the snow that fell on Christmas eve is still there because of the cold. What I yearn for most in my home is simplicity, comfort and cozyness. Here are some images that speak that to me. I love how much fabric is used in this tiny space. The two layers in the curtains and the two pillows over slipcovered chairs. I would have never thought of pairing the two fabrics in those pillows. I think it is genius. Do you like it?

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

I have always loved the pink and gray color combination. But I love this space so much coz it is so cozy, so colorful and so girly. The curtains are such a beautiful contrast to the color in the rest of the space and the rug is plush. Perfect.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

I love the simplicity of this room. The colors are neutral but it is still cozy. I kind of like the pillar of books. I think it works in this room coz the rest of the room is so sophisticated.
Usually I don't like red all that much in a living room but there is something so nice about the above room. I love the cream pillow. It looks so yummy and buttery!

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

And the last image also is nice because it is so lively, as though a family of people with varied interests is living here. Which space do you like the best and why? Have a wonderful day!

No comments: