AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pink Storage Box for Ribbons

My craving for pink started sometime in October 2012 and it is still going strong. Recently, I have been loving combinations of pink and orange and pink and gold. I was hoping to find pink and orange wrapping paper, scrapbook paper or fabric either at Target or Hobby Lobby and so when I found this pink and orange paper at Target I was very excited.
I covered a shoe box with pink wrapping paper, its lid with pink and orange/gold paper and so now, I can have a pretty storage box for leftover ribbons. More importantly, it satisfies my current craving for pink. I know it is not a super clever DIY. I just like the color pink and I needed something pretty and pink which is not expensive. Do you like it?
Have a great Thursday!

No comments: