AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Birthday Celebration

Today is Jerry Anthony's birthday. So I bought this box of sliced lemon cake to celebrate the birthday.
And I bought this frozen cheesecake from the neighborhood grocery store. The lemon cake has icing on it. It is supposed to be served with ice cream, fruit or whipped cream. I had it with ice cream sandwiches. Today I had toastmasters club meeting. I had to say the Thought of the day. I had to practice my speech and thought I would not have time to cook today. So I bought these from the store.
That is how I celebrated. Today I remembered the Asterix and Obelisk comic books I used to read while in high school.
I read a few pages of this comic book series that I could find in the internet.
I also watched a few TinTin videos. TinTin and Asterix used to be circulated in my school. I had such a good time reading these comics series. I hope you have a lovely day!

No comments: