AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Jewelry Organisation 16

This earring with deep purple beads in silver was given to me by my mom. The silver is oxidised and the dark color of the gemstones on it give it a vintage look. The silver has deep purple gemstones on it and strands of beads in the same color that hang from it. I looked up the meaning of the word vintage. It has to do with wine. I thought vintage just meant old. Vintage has to do with the year and place wine is made.
This earring and locket set with light purple gemstones set in silver was also given to me by my mom. I really like the intricate scroll pattern on this. This week most probably I will be buying a container for this and then shall share how I organised it. I hope you have a lovely day! (Reposting with an additional sentence about a container to place this jewelry)

No comments: