AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Jewelry Organisation 8

Here is a turquoise and silver set which my mom gave me.
Here is a sparkly large hoop sent to me by my parents because I asked them for hoop earrings. I really like the fact that these have gemstones all around it.
These are a smaller hoop.
This is jewel locket and earring set with a brown necklace bought for me by my mom while living in India. I really like the brown cord.
This locket can be strung on a cord or ribbon. This has a yellow gemstone in it.
This is a simple bead necklace in dark brown colored beads which my mom brought for me when my parents visited me.
Here is a close up of the beads.
This is a pretty earring pair with pink gemstones given to me by my mom. Right in the middle there is a small umbrella with beads hanging from it.
This red bead with silver has exactly same earrings and locket and was given to me by my mom.
I wrapped the large hoop and turquoise set in cloth just to protect them.
I placed them in this box which I bought from the Rajasthan emporium in New Delhi in 2011. This box has mirrors on it.

No comments: