AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 7, 2023

Organized Bangles 2

So yesterday I showed the first bag of bangles. Here is another bag of bangles.
Usually bangles are very bright or colorful. But these are not. The shine on these is very dull. I just love this set of bangles a lot. It can look nice with black or a very bright colored outfit.
This is another stack of bangles in muted gold. There are no carvings or artwork on it so it is nice.
This is a set of bangles from Bengal. I like the white stones on two of the bangles. This was given to me by my mom. It is just something to wear with may be a bengali saree or so.
This gold and red bead bangles are also very nice. I think I had a few more of these. I hope I find the rest. You dont have to match this with a red outfit. You can wear this with some other colored outfit as well.
These are a few glass bangles. I really love glass bangles. In my childhood I used to have quite a collection. In my native place, for the perunnal of a church there, the area of the streeet near the church leading to the church would have vendors selling glass bangles. I would always buy a dozen or so. But these were brought by my mom for me as are all the bangles in this post.
I placed them all in this bag.
And placed it in the drawer next to the bag I organised yesterday. Hope you have a lovely day. Before I say goodbye I would like to share how I lined the drawer.
I had painted and sewed a lotus on this fabric. I placed it on the black surface. I thought this looks prettier. I also added this fabric on which I painted and sewed a butterfly.
Ok, bye then and once again have a lovely day!

No comments: