AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Some food I made recently

This dish is the translation of a malayalam proverb. The proverb was said to me by my grandfather. It says chemmeen, uppu, ulli, kandhari iva kootiyittulla chammandhy brahmanarkkum bhojyamam. When I made it I used shrimp, salt, onions and regular serrano peppers. In the proverb you are supposed to use shrimp, salt, onions and a small extremely spicy pepper called kandhari. I cooked the shrimp in water and then blended it with green chillies in the blender to make a chutney. I did not put the onions in the blender. I just chopped it and garnished the chutney with it. This is completly invented by me. Before I made it I have never had it. I just remembered this proverb told to me by my grandfather ages ago and decided to actually make what the proverb says. The proverb reverberated in my brain for a long time. I had it with rice. I would like to encourage you to try this recipe at your own risk.
Here is a picture of Shreekhand I made recently.
I made french toast recently.
And here is a picture of home made pizza from scratch I made recently.

No comments: