AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Organized Bangles 1

I have a lot of jewelry. My mom gave me lots of jewelry and I also buy jewelry. Since yesterday I have been trying to organize it. Here is where I am. I will not be able to show all the work in one post but I will show some each day.
I started with bangles. These were given by my mom. These are such a pretty green. They have gold dots on them. Perhaps the gold dots are not clear in the photo. I like these bangles a lot.
I like these purple ones too. These also were given by my mom. These look nice with Indian outfits. I have always liked bangles a lot. As a child if I went shopping with my mom I would make sure she bought me bangles.
These bangles are not a usual color and I like them a lot.
This is so pretty too and can go well with a kerala saree.
This is a kada. You can wear it just by itself or with the previous bangles in one hand and the kada on the other hand.
This is a pearl bangle my mom gave me.
To organize it I placed them all in one bag.
I have five such bags. I filled all of them with jewelry. Shall blog only so much today. Hope you have a nice Sunday.

No comments: