AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Vanilla Wafers

One day the most adorable shorts video was loaded into my phone. I don't know how. But there were these videos of this person opening packaged snacks the kind you find in Asian grocery stores, pouring the snacks into melamine sanrio character plates. Sometimes they made ice cream by pouring this thick milk like substance into this frozen shallow tray and chopped fruits like strawberry into it. Sometimes they dropped a few teaspoons of jelly into it. They mixed it with plastic spoons and knives. Then they scraped it and put it in a melamine bowl. Then they made a paste and put it in a hello kitty or my melody silicone mould. The most adorable shape of hello kitty would come out of the mould. They would put it in a glass and pour some drink into it. Sometimes they poured whipped cream to the top of the drink. Once and my most favorite shorts video was when they poured water over a plastic cup which was covered with foil. From inside the cup guess what emerged. A very small cute hello kitty squishy figurine. There were two cups and two hello kitty figurines emerged. 
I have no idea what these packaged things are. One day I browsed the grocery stores to find things similar to that in the video. I have seen videos of them serving wafers on a melamine plate. So I bought these since I was inspired by these. I also found Starbucks coffee. I felt like buying it pouring it into a glass and pile whipped cream on it. The other grocery store find inspired by the videos is nila wafers. And frosted animal crackers. These things from regular grocery stores remind me of the snacks in the videos that were uploaded into my phone. 

No comments: