AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Jewelry Organisation 14

One day I got to watch a video by a girl who secured a high rank in the UPSC exam held in India a few years ago. In the video she wears similar earrings.
These are large pearls. I think they are very pretty.
These pink earrings rimmed with gold was bought by me a few years ago because I liked them. At that time large earrings were the trend. Atleast I thought large earrings were trending so I bought them. I like the pink and gold combination too.
I bought these from JC Penney a year or two ago.
I bought these from Arizona. I don't know if these are grey pearls or some other gemstone.
For now, I placed them in a ziplock baggie. This week I may buy a proper container for these and then shall share. Hope you have a lovely day!

No comments: