AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 11, 2023

Earrings Organisation

My most favorite hollywood celebrity is Suri Cruise. I remember her wearing similar earrings. And so I bought these. I really like the patterns in it.
I bought these from a mall in chicago. I like the fact that one earring is a moon and one earring is a star.
These earrings remind me of paper clips strung together. I never thought stationary could be like jewelry.
These hoops from JCP remind me of traditional Indian hoops. They are broad, and have a lot of designs on the gold.
These are also from JC Penney. They are navy blue with silver edges.
These are pink butterfly earrings. Although butterfly earrings are very common I still like them.
I bought these earrings for no particular reason. At one time lots of people were buying jewelry with this particular gemstone or material. At that time I was working in a department store in the jewelry and handbags department. It is green and sometimes it is like a stone. In this one it is like a flower.
This I bought from Target. It is a long earring with gemstones on it.
Earrings with tassles were so popular a few years ago. So I bought this.
I placed them all in this box. I like this box a lot. It was a gift from a lady. I think this is very pretty.
Hope you have a lovely day!

No comments: