AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Jewelry Organisation 4

Continuing with jewelry organisation here is what I organised today.
This is a necklace I like very much. It is a beautiful shade of pink. Between each bead there are gold flower shaped flat beads. Each bead reflects light. This necklace was given to me by my mom.
This bead necklace with matching earring was also given to me by my mom. One of the earrings was lost. The necklace is also broken. I hope I can fix the necklace and find the lost earring. Gemstones of this color are known as Lapiz Lazuli I think.
These two pretty crosses were also given to me by my mom. They are different from usual crosses. One cross has the words Peace and Earth. Peace is horizontal and Earth is vertical. The other cross has a green and pink pattern on it. The shape of the cross is also slightly different than usual crosses. There seems to be a square in the middle on which the pink and green pattern is drawn. This cross has a loop to put a necklace through.
This is a hoop sent to me from India by my parents because I asked for hoop earrings. There was a tv show called QVC which I loved watching. The reason I liked QVC is that it would be there 24/7. There was no end to this show. It was a channel on its own. Something was being sold all the time. Now I don't watch this show. I liked the clothes and jewelry shows. I also liked the home decor shows. I liked a few hostesses. One of them said that she likes hoop earrings and that she has a collection. Inspired by those words I asked my parents to send me some hoop earrings. My parents send me this one along with a few others in the same style but different sizes. I dont know if I have all of them still. But this I have. They also send me a sparkly one.
I placed them in this bag.
And placed them in the drawer along with the other three bags. Hope you have a lovely day!

No comments: