AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Hand made pillow and beads

I think I made this pillow last year. I used acrylic paint and embroidery thread to make this pillow. I painted the fabric light green and drew the branch with leaves and flowers. Then I embroidered over the outline I drew. I painted in the leaves and flowers. As a child I have watched my mom sew a lot. So the idea to make this is from my childhood inspirtion.
While studying in college there was a girl who had the cutest hairties. Mostly they were either little birds, or ducks or flowers or beads in pastel shades held by an elastic. I remembered them recently and searched hobby lobby online for similar beads and found these. These are flowers and butterflies.
These are stars in different colors.
These are the beads I found in Hobby Lobby. I hope you have a lovely day.!

No comments: