AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 14, 2023

Jewelry Organisation 9

Here is a pretty necklace my mom brought for me from India.
I think, this is made of wood beads and is reminiscent of artisan or tribal jewelry. This has perfectly round dark brown beads, slightly elongated light brown beads, wood discs and small wood beads. In my parents hometown of Ernakulam in India there are frequently exhibitions cum sales of jewelry or clothes from other states of India. My mom would have bought this from some such event.
This is another set similar to the one above. These are also made with some type of wood. In this some beads have faint designs or patterns in them. The wood discs which are in between are stained a pretty pink.
I placed them in this bag. On a completely different note I would like to share a picture I took yesterday. Yesterday I woke up early in the morning and through a gap in the curtain I saw the glimmer of dawn. I parted the curtain and this is the sight I saw.
The sky was such a pretty amalgam of colors. I took this picture through the window and then went outside and took this picture.
Everybody says God is an artist who paints the sky different colors. It is so true. (Reposted with a few corrections.)

No comments: