AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Jewelry Organization 3

Today I am sharing how I organized and stored a few necklaces.
This pretty long necklace was bought by me from the mall. I just also would like to mention that I got the idea to blog about jewelry organisation from the mollywood actress Meenakshi Anoop. She had a jewelry organisation video. Also my phone was recently loaded with videos of Sanrio character organization. The sanrio character organization totally blew my mind. It was so neat and tidy. So these two videos inspired me to organize my jewelry.
Coming back to the original purpose of this post- to share about how I organized necklaces.
Here is another necklace that I bought from the mall.
Here is a velvet choker I bought from JC Penney recently. I have always liked velvet ribbons as necklaces. If the top/dress you are wearing has a wide low neckline this will look nice. Reminds me of Jane Austen world jewelry.
These two pearl strands were given to me.
I bought this anklet from the Kochi airport. I have always loved anklets. In kerala we make babies wear anklets. When they lift their baby legs up in the air the anklets make a tinkling sound. I so love that sound. All through my childhood I have had one type of silver anklet or another. My mom likes girls to wear anklets that make a lot of tinkling sound. One of my moms favorite styles for me is long skirt and anklets. The skirt should be long but not long enough to cover the feet and you can see anklets on the feet. Brahmin girls dress like this. In our school although jewelry is discouraged we can wear anklets over our school uniform socks. Lots of girls would wear anklets. Some anklets have mango design on them. Some have jasmine bud design. I love going to the anklet store. You can see so many different types of anklets. At some point gold anklets became trendy. So I just bought this.
I placed them all in this bag and placed them in the drawer.
Shall share more organization tomorrow.
Yesterday I bought this hair coloring set. It comes with 8 colors, 20 cute things to hang on hair and three hair clips. I really like the picture in the front. I like this hairstyle a lot. It is the french braid. I took a lot of pictures in hobby lobby yesterday. Shall share them in another post. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: